Reports to: IOS Production Supervisor
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate work equipment, forklift, power tools and specialized instruments used in plant operations.
- Maintain communication with team and management to ensure that work will be completed on schedule and in compliance with established practices.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with internal and external customers and be willing to work in any and all areas of operations as requested to maintain team assets. Help participate in the training of team members.
- Maintain cleanliness and general appearance of facilities and surrounding work area.
- Must be able to identify work priorities, meet deadlines and function with little or no supervision.
- Will be required to assist in troubleshooting and repairing problems with possible heavy lifting and working in cramped quarters.
- Will be held accountable for assembly quality and consistency, and final quality of finished product.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent education. Prior experience in a manufacturing environment or rotational molding a plus.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Effective oral and written communication skills. Effective problem-solving skills.
- Must have the ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Ability to work well with others. Attention to detail required.
- Regular, predictable attendance.
Regularly required to stand for extended periods of time and move about the facility. Exposure to shop elements such as noise, dust, fumes and odors.