Do you enjoy ice fishing? Do you have a portable shelter or wheelhouse that has you dreaming of winter? Are you enjoying lake life, on a dock, jet-ski or boat? If both of these sound like you, we are looking for a skilled Technical Advisor to join our Customer Service Team.
Known for some of our larger brands- Wave Armor, Otter Outdoors, Beavertail, DOA Decoys and Rhino Tuff Tanks- we are a 22 year old company that is booming with growth. We are looking for a motivated and positive team player to connect with our customers and continue to offer our Best In Class technical support for our Otter and Wave Armor brands. We are looking for a PASSIONATE OUTDOORS ENTHUSIAST who takes pride in their work as much as their hobbies.
Key Job Tasks include:
- Learn and live our Otter and Wave Armor products to become a trusted source to customers. Continuously improve product knowledge by taking a hands-on approach and self-encourage learning.
- Instruct customers on how to install and assemble their products, and if needed, troubleshoot their concerns and identify solutions.
- Provide outstanding customer service to Dealers, Distributors, Wholesalers, all the way to the end consumer. You will find yourself taking incoming calls to give support, troubleshoot, and answer questions.
- Work closely with co-workers to ensure open communications, understanding and a win-win approach to meeting customers’ needs and requirements.
You will be successful if:
- You are a COMMUNICATOR! Collaborating internally with a positive attitude and optimistic approach is crucial to the success of this position. Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills a must!
- You ENJOY THE OUTDOORS! We are a fishing and ‘cabin life’ company that believes in our own products and has a PASSION to use them!
- You are a TEAM PLAYER! We appreciate an “I Can” attitude, a willingness to pick up a shovel and enjoy a simplistic ‘mundane’ task today and a challenging and creative one tomorrow, and understand they all need to get done.
Education and Experience:
- 3+ years in customer service or account management.
- Strong Computer Skills including MS Office Suite, Outlook, etc.
- Ability to prioritize in a highly dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt quickly
- Self-starter with drive to learn more and capitalize on opportunities.
“Work Hard, Play Hard!” “Fun Products!” “Work As A Team” “Monthly Picnics” – these are just some things our employees say about why they work here. What will you say?!
We appreciate our employees – they are our greatest asset!
- Competitive Wages
- Health & Dental insurance
- 401k employer matched
- PTO and paid holidays
- Profit Sharing
- Excellent product discount
- Employer paid Life Insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Gym membership reimbursement