Reports to: Manufacturing Manager
This position will work directly with the Manufacturing Manager to get work direction. The individual will prepare the molds for production by following a critical check checklist and assisting with other functions within the mold prep spectrum.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform critical inspections and correct deficiencies on molds
- Make necessary improvements to molds when see fit
- Assist teams with mold changes and “on the fly” corrections
- Perform routine maintenance checks on molds
- Maintain all auxiliary equipment and tools.
- Other duties as required
- Proficient with power air tools
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Welding experience is a benefit
Education & Experience:
- High School Degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years manufacturing experience in rotational molding
- Welding experience a plus.
- Ability to read and understand work instructions and read blueprints.
- Must have mechanical aptitude, good attention to detail, ability to perform basic math computations and computer data entry.
- Ability to use measuring devices (calipers, etc.) and hand and power tools (drills, etc).
- Good visual ability to detect quality defects.
- Ability to walk and stand for extended periods of time. Exposure to shop elements such as noise, dust, odors, heat and cold.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. and walk and stand during entire shift.