Reports to: IOS/Rhino Shipping and Receiving Supervisor
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling material; packing boxes; placing order in delivery area. Responsible for the completeness and accuracy of all orders filled.
- Sort and place material or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to organizational standards.
- Prepare parcels for shipping.
- Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks and checking in merchandise.
- Maintain inventory by accurately recording stock locations, printing requests, recording amount of materials or items received or distributed using computer software. May also assist in counting of physical inventory.
- Operate work equipment, forklift, power tools and specialized instruments used in plant operations. Must wear the proper safety equipment.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with internal and external customers and be willing to work in any and all areas of operations as requested to maintain team assets.
- Maintain safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and work stations neat. Sweep, dust and mop. Organize warehouse and work areas for orderliness at all times.
- Must be able to identify work priorities, meet deadlines and function with little or no supervision.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent education.
- Prior experience in a manufacturing environment or rotational molding a plus.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must have the ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Attention to detail required.
- Regular, predictable attendance.
- Regularly required to stand for extended periods of time and move about the facility.
- Exposure to shop elements such as noise, dust, fumes and odors.
- Safety Glasses required.